All-About-The-Gube

Anything you want to learn about the gubernatorial election, come here.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Who would I vote for? Umar Fayyaz

I would vote for Howie Hawkins because I agree with 60% of his platform and also have the same opinion on most of the issues and plans. I really like Hawkins idea of being against fracking and having the government financially support natural resource infrastructures.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:40 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Unknown
  • Unknown

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (26)
    • ▼  October (26)
      • Education Umar Fayyaz
      • Education Brian Ahrens
      • Who would i vote for- Atif Razzaq
      • Who would I vote for? Umar Fayyaz
      • Social Issues- Atif Razzaq
      • Who would I vote for ? Brian Ahrens
      • Taxes Atif Razzaq
      • Who would i vote for? Casey Markus
      • "To Green or not to Green" Atif Razzaq
      • Social Issues Casey Markus
      • To Green or Not to Green Umar Fayyaz
      • To Green or Not to Green Casey Markus
      • "To green or not to green" Brian Ahrens
      • Social Issues Umar Fayyaz
      • Social Issues Brian Ahrens
      • Taxes Brian Ahrens
      • Taxes Umar Fayyaz
      • Taxes Casey Markus
      • Jobs:Brian Ahrens
      • Jobs-Atif Razzaq
      • Jobs Umar Fayyaz
      • Jobs Casey Markus
      • Candidate Experience Umar Fayyaz
      • Candidates Experience Casey Markus
      • Canditate election Brian Ahrens
      • Candidate Experience Atif Razzaq
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.