Andrew Cuomo is on the verge of becoming one of the best governors of New York. Cuomo has turned the face of New York around after being elected in 2010. When Cuomo took office New York was in a devastating position. The economy was collapsing rapidly and no one had a solution. Andrew Cuomo is working on "creating tens of thousands of jobs over the next couple of years." (Cuomo) Over the next couple of years Cuomo is trying to improve the conditions of more than 100 bridges, and to repair broken highways and other road jobs. I agree with this plan because as a driver i believe that the road conditions are really bad and the roads must be fixed, and for other bridges the conditions of these bridges are in bad shape.
Creating Jobs." Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 Oct. 2014.
"Cuomo 2014." Cuomo 2014. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Oct. 2014.
I also agree because I am a driver too and the highway have bumps that need to be fixed and also rough roads that need service. Jobs should be created in order to help finish these services.
ReplyDelete