Thursday, October 9, 2014

Jobs Umar Fayyaz

Howie Hawkins is moving towards a progressive policy to help the people get a job and a living minimum wage $15 dollars and hour. He believes that if no jobs are available in the private sector, public jobs should be available to the unemployed workers. I support his plan because as Howie Hawkins says "Corrupt politics and rule by the economic elites only works for the richest 1% minority. Together, the working class majority can build an independent political movement that empowers New York's 99%."(Hawkins) Also I believe that raising the minimum wage will help a lot of people due to the expense of the economy. I agree that his plan is the most efficient way of creating more jobs to help the unemployed. 



"Howie Hawkins for NY." Howie Hawkins for NY. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 Oct. 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment